These cockroaches can measure over 2 inches in length with different species tending to be larger. They are in tropical regions. They have six legs 3 each side on their body and have wings to fly but they don’t generally fly. Their body structure is oval in shape like a cockroach’s mouth is both backward and downward. Male cockroaches are smaller than females in size. Well now we know enough about cockroaches now it’s time to control them. So, we will know how to get rid of them or to control cockroaches.
Now let’s know about 6 hide places of cockroaches where they live in your house:
- You can find them on the ceilings of your house as most cockroaches have the ability to fly and crawl. They are generally present in dark places like the store room, inside the ceiling holes etc places.
- Inside the pipes or behind them
- Behind the furniture
- Under cardboard and papers(newspapers)
- In electrical appliances
- In your storeroom
- By using boric acid – Boric acid is known as the best pest encountering remedy and as you know cockroaches are kinds of pest. So, all you have to do is dust some of the powder in the corners of the house floor and as soon as the cockroaches come in contact with them they will die. Always remember boric acid won’t work when it is wet so try to keep it in a moisture-retentive place and keep it away from your children and pets because it is poisonous for them too.
- Use of baking soda – Baking soda is the best classical remedy for any kind of pest and for cockroaches as well, combination of sugar is a big success for Organic Pest Control. Just simply sprinkle it in their hideouts and after some time your home will be cockroaches free.
- Professional help – Professionals can help you a lot in dealing with the roaches in your house or around. They will take all your tension even though they are a bit expensive but they are totally worth it. You will praise their work after you get to know them. They have proper equipment and a lot of experience that will reduce your stress as soon as you get to know them and about their work. Now we will discuss how to contact them, you can find it on your browser or in the newspapers as well. It’s on you whether you should or you shouldn’t hire them. You can also check customer’s review about them before hiring.
By implementing the aforementioned 6 hide places of Cockroaches and how to get rid of them, you will undoubtedly achieve effective and quick results in a short period of time. These methods have been tested for signs of cockroach at your home, making the risk of unprofessional measures almost negligible. Hope it would have benefitted you by making your work easier than before, stay updated for similar articles like this.